PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL tourney

delete
    Last edited by BlackHolden4; Mon Mar 18, 2013, 10:53 PM. Reason: didn't work

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks, any idea why it keeps posting my old video?

Comment

Hi BlackHolden4!

Did you upload the new hand and take the link from the new hand and post it here?

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

meh I thought I had done this. Uploaded the two hands, then quick saved them. Only two on the page. Pressed link and made it for all hands. Copied the link it gave me and posted. Just kept giving me the old hands I had played. Strange. I'll try it again here- okay, it's done it again. any idea where i am going wrong on this?

Comment

try uploading them and saving them individually. that way each hand has it's own like in your replayer list and each has it's own link. highlight the hand you want, then hit the link builder.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Is this the hand?

I assume this is the hand but personally i would have called here. Your getting very good pots odds (little risk for a big reward) But it's not a stupid fold by any means. If your following Acoimbra's guide or multi-tabling I guess you fold. There is a argument for a crazy all-in squeeze play but it looks a bit fishy. Hope this helps!
              ~0ddie

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Hi BlackHolden4.

Where you're "going wrong on this" is in being results oriented. "I folded what would have been a K-high flush here,so I must have done something wrong."

That kind of thinking will lose you a lot of money. The ONLY consideration should be whether your fold made sense at the time you made it. As a less experienced player you should be looking to play a tighter range to start---playing K5s into what is likely to be a multi-way pot,even with the button,is a tricky hand for even an experienced player to play profitably.

Folding here is the best play. After you've folded your cards,forget about how the hand affects YOU,you're done in it. Instead pay attention to what type of moves the players that remain in the hand make and see if there is anything you can glean some information from and add to your notes.

Comment

this is a duplicate of this thread.

THREAD CLOSED.
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.