PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuys

Hi guys,

I am playing more and more micro MTTs and satellites atm, and plan on playing a few MM3 events. Many of these are rebuy tournaments.

My question is: how many times should you rebuy / when do you stop rebuying / do you rebuy at all?

For example, the first MM3 tournament is an $0.11 + R tourney. I am always reluctant to rebuy as I am buying into a table where one player already has double my stack, but have rebought a few times when I feel I have an edge on the field. I have seen players (especially in sats) rebuy 10-15 times and often donk it off within a few hands. Also the rebuy value remains the same, so later in the rebuy period this equates to much fewer BB's.

So essentially what is the cut-off for rebuying?

I appreciate this is a difficult question with lots of variants, but a little advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Fish
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.