PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post this then think about it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post this then think about it

Here's the hand - my thoughts to follow Put yourselves in either position and what would you do? Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

heey ed, i like hwo you played the hand accept if you have notes on him that he is really really really tight, but thats probably not the case.
    his pre flop play i dont like it to much his raise is not bad i gues but when you get 3 bet you just have to ditch 45s. his post flop plya i actually really like. the check shove smells like a draw indeed but he wil fold out so manny better hands. would you see your self calling with a hand like 99 there? so i like your play. like your opponents post flop play
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think You have to 4 bet or fold with the 45s preflop a great hand in a cheap multiway pot, but heads up against the chip leader who is 3 betting out of position.

I'm done here,

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Ed,

Reads are important here I think villan had been raising aggressively obviously. I don't quite remember if you in particular had been playing back alot.

I think you've played the QQ straight forward and best way possible I think. Definately 3bet for value and also table image to impose yourself a little over the aggressive villan as the big stack.

I think I agree with other posters 45s. I don't think it's a great hand to flat the 3bet here. Implied odds are shrinking in the 3bet pot. It would require alot of fold equity post flop I think to be profitable.

Good win

Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.