PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sunday storm early stage pocket set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday storm early stage pocket set

how do i guess 25 there...when 3k chip went in i had beaten.is there any way to get away

Most times it's better to play things simple. If you have a hand then bet it. Just re-raise that flop and you will know how you stand. You will win less chips but not give the donkeys a chance to hit.

Keep the fancy play for later in the game when you know players like this are out of the game (well most of them).
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'd raise the flop to charge flush draws and get value from Kx.
      As played, I'm calling the river. Villain raised pre-flop (albeit a minraise from a monster stack), so 75 and 52 are unlikely holdings.

The actual result is sickening.

Anyone that says they'd fold second set on this board, with this action, is a liar.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey a1379,

I think flat calling preflop in position is fine here with our stack size, it's the play I would prefer to make.

On the flop I would raise immediately. The preflop raiser is making a pretty large c-bet into 2 players... granted it's the storm and you will see all kinds of bad plays, but none the less this should be a real hand (mostly strong 1 pair hands or flush draws). Raise this to about 1000 and get it in to any 3b imo, if the preflop raiser has exactly KK then he's getting my stack.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.