PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big $11 hit TP on the river

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big $11 hit TP on the river

never seen my opp do such crazy thing so i assume he's a TAG
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    et what is the best line to take on the river i thought i was ahead and making a value thin bet and at the same time making a blocking bet when my opp reshove all in did i make the correct fold?

realy close spot do you think he could have played AQ or AK this way if hec cant then i guess its a call but really toguh spot
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey marvinstan

Interesting spot indeed but I think a fold is best. You say villain hasn't done anything crazy like this before and also if villain was to be bluffing here he would have to be a pretty sick 'good' educated player.

It's not impossible for villain to not have a flush and he could have hands like QJ/Q10, 89 is unlikely but maybe depending on the player type and I doubt he has J10 as he wouldn't be checking back the turn very often imo. I don't think AQ is reshoving all in with flush and straight possibilities out there and it's pretty hard for villain to have AK if he's any good which makes it hard for villain to have a hand that he's turning into a bluff.

I don't believe that villain would be educated enough as well as sick enough to pull off a big bluff in this spot so I like your fold, were definitely beat here more times than not.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Tyty chris your explanation helps a lot

Tyty ado for your inputs

Very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.