PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TCOOP #38 $215 buy-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCOOP #38 $215 buy-in

Won ticket from 4 1.65R 3x-Turbo Sat. 2 FT but other finished only 6th and only 3 get ticket. When the Sat is finished ante is at 60. Virtually card dead and the hand below is the best hand from my HH. Since it's ante-up stacks will be depleted very fast. After reviewing the whole HH, the 1st hand above AT at BB is my best chance to double up. Shall i risk it or it is correct to wait for any late position to shove Axs,Kxs or any PP, which in this case did not come. Exit hand with 8 ante left is too early or correct to shove, as if i waited more i can break even with last ante as everyone will post ante each hand. Thanks in advance. PH

Hey PINOY_HITMAN

If we get our A10 in I feel like we are behind a very large percentage of the time so I think folding the A10 is a good disciplined fold based on the actions in front of us.

Getting it in with the A3o is fine with jut a pot sized bet left, it is likely to be the best hand we see for a long time / before we are ante'd out of the tournament so I'd definitely be willing to stick it in and hope for the best.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Thanks Coach ChewMe1.

PH

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.