PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AK played bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK played bad?

heey guys this is a 2.75 tournament

the guy directly to the left of me only limps an calls accept with aa and kk the guys who check raise me was a loose agro player
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...258_0009AB41A6
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Hey adohole umbup: I like your bet sizing pre flop and I like folding to the check raise. You played the hand fine imo and the line you took is pretty standard, I don't like checking back the flop as it's unlikely we will see a cheap showdown versus 2 opponents and we're also giving them a chance to draw out on us. So c betting flop and folding to the check raise is good. Unless you have history or reads on player 2 it's going to be hard to fight back vs his check raise. The only way we can fight back is to shove all in and even then we don't have very much fold equity and I expect villains range to be 10x a lot of the time so were going to be called more often than not. Your c bet sizing is a little on the big side especially as your so deep into the tournament, anything from 40% - 50% would be nice. Cheers, Chris.

Comment

ok ty chris
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.