PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the hot 0.55

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hot 0.55

i think this was the correct call. actually im pretty shore. but i would like to hear you oppninions about it since it was a deep run
    just been on the table for 10 hands he played 2 was a shove what took down the blinds both times
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...564_6EA183C9C5
    Triple Bracelet Winner

You only have 7bb, so calling looks fine to me. You'll be a in flip fairly often, but you have to gamble when you're this short.
    (If the guy had folded pre, then open shoving would be standard, obviously).
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi adohole,

Yeah standard call I think short in a turbo. You are usually in pretty good shape if this is his 3rd shove in 11 hands, he will have plenty of smaller pairs and AT and under.

Even as it is in a flip situation you are the favourite and getting the overlay from the blinds and antes.

You can't really think about tournament life at this point. It's all or nothing trying to get to that final table where the money is.

Nice Run
      Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.