PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1/.25c 45 Man hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1/.25c 45 Man hands

Hi Guys, Getting a bit frustrated with the 45 mans today, seem to be running into better hands and losing coin flips Hand 1. Should I bet the turn here or take the free card? Should I call the river with A high? Hand 2 This one has me really stumpped, I can see reasons for folding, calling or a standard raise. Is shoving too aggressive and not a good risk/reward? The villian was playing 29/3. Hand 3 In this one 2 Pair seemed too strong on 15BB to get away from. Should I have played this more cautiously, perhaps called the re-raise and reassessed? Thanks

Hi Dasher,

We ask for 1 hand per thread, in the future please stick to this so any discussions or replies don't get confused between hands.

Hand 1 I think is fine.

Hand 2 I would fold... they guy is loose-passive so I would expect him to call off more than I'd like. I would shove a wider range of big cards for value, but not hands that primarily rely on fold equity first.

Hand 3 I think is fine as well. I'm not folding here with 2 pair on your stck size, just unlucky to run into a better 2 pair.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Dave umbup: Sorry, will keep to one hand per thread in future.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.