PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$2.20 Sunday Storm sattelite, JJ, shove or fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2.20 Sunday Storm sattelite, JJ, shove or fold?

I was 12 out of 19 where 10 get paid in this sattelite The villain was a mass multi tabler who played normal tag style at this point. He did fold to my shove bvb when he min raised with 25bb to my 13bb. I have played a normal tag style as well who hasn't gotten out of line pre or post flop. Should I have folded this and waited for a better spot or is my shove correct?
    Last edited by bigblazer879; Wed Jan 23, 2013, 10:23 PM.
    Tournament of Champions Winner 2015

Please provide the hand to analyze as the replayer is blank.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

should be working now, sry abut that

Comment

Hi bigblazer879,

Definite shove for me. You don't have enough chips to cash from here so you'll need atleast a couple more spots to pickup blinds. Here we pickup a raise most of the time also.

You should have alot of fold equity in this situation a reg should probably be folding everything except KK+ this close to the money.

Only down side is the reg has 5k chips to start the hand which is very close to a cashing stack so this isn't a situation he will be opening light. But 6 handed I think the range is wide enough there should be plenty of folds in it still.

What did he call you with?
        Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

he had QQ

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.