PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with All-in in early hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with All-in in early hands

I played in few turnaments now and especialy in free rolles I have problem with dealing with players who will all-in every single hand at the begining. Obviously I know there is no way they have anything good but on the other hand I don't want to risk calling it unless I have a pocket pair to make sure I don't loos to anything stupid.

I was trying to just fold all the time untill somebody else looses patience and calls the all-in but it can go like that for a good 15 to 20 minutes and by the time villain is out I am so much behind in stack size that I am struggling in long term game.

Any ideas? Or should I just risk it and call with any high cards hoping to doule the stack with King high or something?

Hi Feniks1984PL! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer. For me, the way that I deal with the maniacs is that I'm going to play much tighter and then go after them with my premium hands. Patience is a huge key in dealing with them, as I only want to be playing made hands against them, not playing bingo with them.. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you for your help. I will work on my patience and let others play gamble with them.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.