PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$0.25c 45-Man SNG - Playing J-10 aggressively

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $0.25c 45-Man SNG - Playing J-10 aggressively

Played this hand today: Villain was a major fish - 53/11 over 38 hands. However, they were also a calling station - they would often call down to the river from anything to the nuts, to bottom pair, to absolutely nothing - not even a draw. They almost never raised. That being said, did I extract value from them with this play correctly? Or should I have been more cautious at some point?
    Bracelet Winner

Hi Christxof,

I think you played the hand very well.

This is exactly the right situation to raise your suited-connector. From late position so you have position against a loose calling station.

Definately like a C-Bet. And good card for a 2nd barrel.
    River I think the sizing is still good you could make it a little more perhaps, since even a calling station might struggle to call 3 bets without a piece of something and with a piece of something it sounds like he's almost always calling any raise.

But overall very well played.
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Marking as evaluated

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.