PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNG in this days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNG in this days

1 - I was reading some articles and even here in the forum, people talking SNG that are easier to master than cash games ... it comes to you? and why?

2 - Today's can have a high volume in pokerstars? (I'm a cash player so I do not know about it ... the fact is that there are also people who only subscribe to a particular type, as 18 people or 9 people ... etc) then I would know it if I decide to migrate .

hey

well that depends
    ALOT!!
    making the move to sngs means u need to study and MASTER IMC,
    players who suck postflop should normaly play turbos and as i said master icm
    since u say u are a cash player i would recommend u learning icm and probably playing standard
    i am a 9 man player myself been losing terrible downswing last few weeks

but making that move is something u need to really think aboout
    u not only hv learn new stuff u need to put in huge volumes and multi tabling

the only safe thing some people like is that u can only lose your buy in, and i think thats the very same quote that makes us money as people play foolishly things its only ... and they call nonsense

not sure if i can post this here but there is a partner site of pokerstars which is really great at helping with that transition, im not sure if PSO is directly linked to stars or just a partner site itself but if u want u can mail me and if u want i send u link

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.