PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.35 Ko

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.35 Ko

Villain was 25/6 only 16 hands did i play this to aggressive, i figured if he had a hand he would of three bet AA-KK-QQ preflop he could of called with a small pocket pair but most likely suited connectors suited A with that flop i wanted to make him pay to hit a flush was it the right move?

Hey DrDonkinumbup: I like your raise preflop, a lot of guys would shove this with 19 BB's but Jacks is a strong enough hand that we can try to induce some action. Not a bad flop for our hand and considering that we were only 19 BB deep pre flop this a spot where we are for sure prepared to stack off on. Your bet sizing on the flop is too much, I understand that the flop is wet but when we bet this big it gives away the strength of our hand and it stops other players from making the mistake of re shoving us with lower pairs/draws/ and air, I'd like to see a standard c bet size of 55 - 75% of the pot and shove turn if called. As played though it's fine, the only mistake you made here was your bet sizing post flop, getting it in is fine. Nice hand, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.