PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monstaa Bluff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstaa Bluff

Thought i could get him off most of his range here and didnt put him on the jack. VPIP of 13% and PFR of 11% and C Bet percent was 88% after 233 hands. So because of the high c bet percentage over so many hands i thought he could be betting a wide range so saw the raise as profitable. What do you guys think?

Hey adsthepro777 umbup: With 23 bb's vs a button raise I am very tempted to shove it all in preflop but I think that 3betting to induce a shove is best. Calling here is a pretty big mistake! We have this guys range crushed into smithereens so it's important we try to get as much money in the middle as we can, just calling out of position here can open a whole new world of problems for us. As played I think the check raise is fine I wouldn't get into a habit of doing it all the time but sure every now and then is ok on these board textures especially against a guy thats c betting 88% of the time, I also expect this flop to be c betted close to 100% of the time so yeah it's ok and we probably have the best hand anyway which is why I would never get myself into a spot like this with AK. Villain may have had Ax or even a bluff which he may of shoved us with preflop so not 3betting here is a big error. Apart from that though it's all goooooood Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.