PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLHE $0.25 QQ - Monster Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLHE $0.25 QQ - Monster Pot

An EXCELLENT hand I just had. I had reads on villains 3 and 4 (varying playstyle and good TAG, respectively), but none on the villains for this hand. I'm almost certain I played this well, but I wanted to be sure.
    Bracelet Winner

Hi Christof,

Yes, played perfectly.

Nice Hand. Awesome Pot.

Hope you went deep
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks, Andy.

I did make it deep, but I was eliminated just before the final table in 10th place. Villain_3 seemed to be playing worse and worse as the tournament went along, yet managed to win three big pots from me. The first two were suckouts, the 3rd he beat my pocket 10s with pocket Jacks and eliminated me. Worse, he went on to win.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.