PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$0.55 NL Turbo - JJ against 3-bet + multi calls - right fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $0.55 NL Turbo - JJ against 3-bet + multi calls - right fold?

This was a very early hand in a $0.55 turbo tournament. With all the hands behind me, folding pocket Jacks was the right move, correct?
    Bracelet Winner

Hi Christxof,

I haven't watched past the point that you've folded. I think you're ok calling here. If only to set mine or continue on a flop with an overpair.

We are still really deep stacked. Generally you want 15x the size of the call to set mine profitably. So in this case 15 x 180 = 2700 which we have. In this instance we also have a hand that can win without improving and with lots of people in the pot our implied odds improve even further.

This is a chance of the original raiser 4betting but i think with this much action they will probably only do so with a strong hand and we can put in the 180 and fold confidently if the pot is 4 or 5 bet back around.

Good Luck
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.