PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Round 2 - JJ in SB against tight player - Late stages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Round 2 - JJ in SB against tight player - Late stages

One more hand from the tournament. Villain_7 had been playing fairly tight, but his raise felt weak to me, as his stack was too short to really do anything but shove. He showed that he had K-Q of clubs when he folded. Was I right to shove against him, or should I have folded or flat-called?
    Bracelet Winner

Hey christxof umbup: With villain raising from late position and only having 11bb's this is a great spot for us with our Jacks. The correct play here is to re-raise our opponent all in. Given that our opponent is a tight player if it just so happens that he has JJ beat with his 11 bb stack then it's a cooler and we are never going to get away from the hand. With JJ in this spot we should be very comfortable getting it in versus any 10 - 20 bb stack. Nice hand sir , cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.