PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was i right to raise this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was i right to raise this

premier skill league table is really nitty so i loosened up a bit the villian 3 bet me the hand before on button a min raise to 825 from my 525 raise so i called checked flop he shovedall in i folded then this i hand i raised he raised again what do you think and ohh if he starts getting personal again in the chat i wont hesitate to find and tear his head off

Hi Stedds,

Position isn't great here, if the table is allowing it then opening up is fine, I know prem league can have alot of nits in there. But I think you have to be willing to fold once someone 3bets. If your read on the table as nits is correct then they cannot be 3betting light. If they are 3 betting light they can't be nits and you shouldn't be opening from this position with so many short 3bet shoving stacks behind us. We have to stick with our reads.

This particular hand you really aren't getting a good price to see the flop. It may look like it but he doesn't have that much left behind, after putting in 1/3rd of his stack he won't be folding much and his 3bet range would be well ahead of KTs.

After calling to see the flop we would absolutely have to stack off with any pair.

Cheers
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.