PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro Millions event 37

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Millions event 37

I am going to play this event soon with late reg.
    2rebuy 1 add PLO
    Is it better to double rebuy straight away or maybe put some donk moves on or maybe some resteals with less than premium hands, with the option to rebuy if it all turns bad.!!!
    Any body got a good way to chip up in these events?
    chuckkky

Hi chuckkky!

When I'm playing a rebuy/add-on tourney, I always take a rebuy immediately so that I start with a double stack and always take the add-on.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm the opposite JWK, I try and build my stack from my initial amount but I always take the add on. I think both strategies have their merits but my reasoning is it saves me a buy in which over the long term mounts up. I kept records on another site that backed up my play.

I think skill wise I'm better than most of the field (don't we all) so I can make that up plus interest in the later stages of the game.

What works for me may not apply to everyone.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for you thoughts.
        I played in this but didn't last long.
        I built up a nice stack early, then took a bad beat suckout.
        Then I took my 2 rebuys at once and started spewin chips every where and didn't even make it to the addon. ROFLMTO for being a Donk. LOL
        There's always another game to start up.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.