PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

same stuff different day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same stuff different day

yet another day where i get donked by a bad player is it ever going to end clearly his jacks are beat and its no surprise its a i cant fold any pair player would of been set up perfectly to make a realy deep run aswell grrrrr prmeir skill leaqgue bear leave it here

Originally posted by stedds View Post
    yet another day where i get donked by a bad player is it ever going to end clearly his jacks are beat and its no surprise its a i cant fold any pair player would of been set up perfectly to make a realy deep run aswell grrrrr prmeir skill leaqgue bear leave it here
    Hi stedds, The villian shoved with Jacks and you were an 80% favourite preflop. He hit one of his two outs on the river, clearly a bad beat man. Raiser umbup:

Comment

yea nowt new want to hear about bet sizing etc cheers

Comment

Hi stedds!

When a player raises, my re-raise will be to a number between 3X the previous bet and a pot-sized raise. In a league game, it will ALWAYS be on the low end, but in a cash tourney, it could be toward the top end. Any raise lower than this, can possibly give the opp the correct price to draw, which is something that I do not want to do. Remember, the opp should be looking at an entire opponents range, not just one hand.

John (JWK24)

P.S. In the future, if a post is moved, please do not repost it. If there is a follow up question or comment, please put it in the original thread and we will answer it.
        Last edited by JWK24; Fri Nov 16, 2012, 11:32 PM.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.