PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right read, wrong result

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right read, wrong result

put villain on AK, AQ m i was right.. Jus the wrong result on the river, as usual. villain was 40/32/AFq50(26)
    Bracelet Winner

Hey wikked76umbup: I like the way you played it, with 26 bigs against an overly aggressive late position raise I love 3 bet getting it in. 4bet stats would be nice to have but there not going to effect the way we play the hand too often against this player type and against most players. Calling our opponents 4bet isn't exactly a high five insta call spot but it's a call were going to make as I would assume JJ plays well against villains 4bet range, especially if we have history. Keep it up wicked better luck next time umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.