PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was this raise good pre flop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was this raise good pre flop

premier skill league a lot of nits and most wanting to get to the bubble so i raised pre

Hi Stedds,

I think raising in late position (here the hijack) is good in the prem league. People are playing super tight as you mention.

Raising only from the button is a little see-through in the prem league and you may get some resistance so hijack and cutoff are good seats to steal from. Your hand has good potential to flop some equity.

C-Bet is good. Bet when the flush comes in. Once the guy reraises us on the turn I'd be a little worried about bigger flushes to be honest. We'd need to make our decision if we are going with the hand or not, we can't just call and face another bet on the river especially is another diamond came.

Well played
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

cheers andy i didnt put him on the flush he hadnt been playing any suited connectors and was only calling with Ax KQ all pocket pairs so i immediatly put him on Ax for two pair or a set of 66s or 77s so knew i was ahead just had to hope the poker gods were looking after me and they did much appreciated for all the feedback

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.