PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skill league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill league

right umm was this a good fold against two villains i dont know anything about i got top pair descent kicker + nut flush draw 1100 players left current rank in league 796 i dont know how points are calculated i just try my bestl so if i win here im now poised for a really high finish so.. here the hand

Hi danan758,

Yes this is a fold in the league games. With a shove and a call on the flush card it too likely one of them has it. You have atleast a redraw but thats just not enough equity to risk busting with such a big stack.

This is a fold and nit it up to a nice deep finish.

In general in the league games AJo would also be a fold for me preflop. It just doesn't play well in multi-way pots like this. Thats likely just the super-nit style that I tend to play in the Open League. Which is very successful but very boring.

Cheers
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.