PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad play?

hey was i wrong to open here table is extremely loose people shoving any two and stuff like that re raising second pair pushing top pair weak kicker, but the villain who took down the hand was new to the table

Hey danan758 umbup: Congrats on the fold, tough spot for sure. I like your bet, it is a strong bet and you are likely to get called by Ax and Kc/Qc and maybe some mid pairs with a club like 77 etc. So we bet 300 and the new player we have no information on re-raises, alarm bells are ringing already.... and then the early position limper decides to re-raise the re-raiser!!! With the action that's gone on we can definitely be behind to a flopped flush or a set, but given how crazy the table has been playing I might just have to stack off here 'assuming it's a micro stake mtt and the action has been as crazy as you say it has been '. In the long run I like your fold because I think we are going to be behind or not very far in front more times than not. Nice hand, Chris.
    Last edited by ChewMe1; Sat Oct 20, 2012, 03:33 AM.

Comment

thanks

thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.