PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

right or wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right or wrong

just want a second opinion on this hand i think i made the right and only play to this hand the guy has been whinging for the last 40 minutes saying you lucky donk shoving A3 and all this thinking hes the best poker player in the world its the pso skill league

Right shove and possibly right call (like to hear a hand analysers thoughts on this as I'm calling)

You cannot judge your play on one hand. My table image is key in these, I can shove 72o if my image is a rock and get a fold but if I'm a LAG I will shove with AA and be called by 72o every time.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Stedds,

Yes, this is a standard shove. Any A in the SB is always going in with 6BBs. And I think you still have a pretty decent ammount of fold equity here.

Ovalman,

In a normal game calling with 44 is ok since he's getting a decent price. But in a league game I would've probably folded since preservation is far more important than accumulating chips for a win. (Unless you're inside the money and going for the final table points now)

Cheers
      Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

thought so he was like you dont shove that blah blah blah calling the moderator and every thing haha spoon and yea if that was me id of folded 44s any over pair beats you any two hight cards suited connectors are going to be in good shape and so on but he wasnt having any of it haha

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.