PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

correct fold $15 HU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correct fold $15 HU

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...172_CEAA258D51

called my double barrel then donks bet river?

what do you think?

I think I would have called there, if only to see what he had. It could have been a pair of tens, or an over pair that was waiting for the river to lower the boom. Either way I would have made the call.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Marvin,

Sorry for the delayed reply, André HoRRoR77 would usually respond to HU SNG questions but he is having a problem logging into the forum. In the interim while that gets resolved, I sent him the hand on skype and he gave this response:

Originally posted by HoRRoR77
      it's tough one depending on reads, if i know he is somewhat a lil bit normal, i am probably folding, flush has me beat and straight obviously and straight as well, hand is good but this line is like no bluff line somehow, fold is good, you are probably good like ~10-20% of the time and on the river you dont get this odds to call
      Will leave the evaluation request open for Andre to add to this once he can get back on if he has anything further.

Hope this helps.

Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thank you so much Coach Dave and Coach Andre

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.