PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was my turn re raise warranted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was my turn re raise warranted

ok did i play this hand ok was my re raise on the turn to big and should i have called the all in

Hey Danan758 umbup: You played this hand excellently in my opinion. I personally would have raised a little less on the flop to say '300/400' to try to induce action but your bet is fine. We actually raised the flop here and not the turn. I like raising this very small 1bb donk bet, if we decided to just call this bet then we are only allowing our opponents to draw out on for a measly 50 chips. Well played, nice hand, regardless of the outcome.

Comment

pocket 6
      considering i re raised the utg raise dont know why pocket 6 would call knowing there is the risk of the utg player 3beting possibly all in i could never have put my oponent on pocket 6s here

Comment

Originally posted by danan758 View Post
        pocket 6
        considering i re raised the utg raise dont know why pocket 6 would call knowing there is the risk of the utg player 3beting possibly all in i could never have put my oponent on pocket 6s here
        Just be glad you are thinking that way and your opponents are not Their mistakes like these, compared to the work you put into learning that game, will make you profitable in the long run.

Nicely played hand

Comment

true

well in tourneys the normally bust u before u rip those rewards

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.