PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.50 HU game - whole game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.50 HU game - whole game

if my opp is aggro it's seems to it that I'm lost yeah he rivered me for a ooler but still he played a better game postflop than me because i think i fold twice to his riverbet bluff twice
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    thank you for the help

Hand 16...v.good
    Hand 17...

Comment

HU sngs aren't a strength of mine but as this has been hanging around I'll take a shot at it.

I think in the early stages you should probably cut down a bit on your opening range. You seem to have a 100% raising range from the button, which while position and aggression is all good, your opponent is soon going to know you're in there with weaker holdings. I'd probably lose the 82o and 93o type of hands and tighten up a bit so you get more respect when the blinds get bigger.

Also on the flip side if someone is folding a good % of their buttons to you, when they do raise you, 3 betting with Q9 and similar usually won't work out well.

I think you should just take your time a bit early on, feel your opponent out and then apply pressure later when the blinds get bigger. If he is aggro then get in spots where you can trap him, or create a tight image early on so your bluffs work later when it matters.

I'd also recommend watching the Spacegravy vid

Comment

Originally posted by Drarr View Post
        HU sngs aren't a strength of mine but as this has been hanging around I'll take a shot at it.

I think in the early stages you should probably cut down a bit on your opening range. You seem to have a 100% raising range from the button, which while position and aggression is all good, your opponent is soon going to know you're in there with weaker holdings. I'd probably lose the 82o and 93o type of hands and tighten up a bit so you get more respect when the blinds get bigger.

Also on the flip side if someone is folding a good % of their buttons to you, when they do raise you, 3 betting with Q9 and similar usually won't work out well.

I think you should just take your time a bit early on, feel your opponent out and then apply pressure later when the blinds get bigger. If he is aggro then get in spots where you can trap him, or create a tight image early on so your bluffs work later when it matters.

I'd also recommend watching the Spacegravy vid
        ty drarr

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.