PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

discipline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discipline

must admit playing on pokerstars has taught me to be much more choosy over hands i play.
    coming from william hill poker where i found playing'properly' impossible as i found their site had an incredible amount of bad beats.
    got beaten by quads 3 times in 20 mins on the same table!!

I beleive that PokerStars is the best online site.

I have played UB, fullTilt and 888.

I think PokerStars support is unquestionably better than any other site.

Bad Beats...these will happen on any site and in any bricks and mortar game, trust me on this.

If you like poker and want to improve your game, I agree, I find the skill level on PS quite challenging.

I hope you do well.

P.S. The forum here is excellent. Unlike other forums where you ask a question and get bombarded with stupid replys, The PokerSchoolOnline team are very very knowledgable and informative.

Comment

Hi stevebognor! Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the options that PSO has to offer. Discipline and patience is one of the keys to being a winning poker player. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.