PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muppets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppets

Are these people complete muppets, just unlucky, or both?

They're also from the same village, which is as rural as it gets (google "madridejos"

Comment

Comment

Came across a similar pair of people way back. Two players, same table, both Romanian, both had (albeit slightly different) Romanian flags. Forget their user names now, but were exactly the same, apart from them having a 1 and 2 at the end of their names.

Like you don, I thought it was the same person who made a half hearted attempt to hide it, so I just reported it to stars. Might be worth doing the same here. Stars should investigate it, but unfortunately their policy is to not report the outcome to whoever let's them know. But still...
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Hi Don!

Please send that (along with the pic) to support@pokerstars.com. They will then investigate to see if it is a multiple account.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.