PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hyper-turbo satellites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyper-turbo satellites

Hey all,

I recently tried out hyper-turbo 6-max satellites. These tournaments start with 500 in chips, and 25/50 blinds and a 10 chip ante. The blinds dubble every 3 minutes. After 100 of these tournaments (which i know is a very small samplesize), my ROI in EV is like 1%.

The buy-in for the tournaments i played was $3,80, the top 2 finishers get a ticket to the sunday storm and the 3rd one gets $0,38. If you win a satelite, you can unregister and take the tournament dollars.

I didn't find any training videos on PSO, ultimategrinders **removed link JWK24** and cardrunners. I was wondering if any1 had ay strategy guides and BR management guidelines for these tournaments. I think it can be very rewarding to be a winning player at these games, because they last 10 minutes max.

I know a bit about ICM but maybe some of you guys has a chart with shoving ranges in general.

Tom
    Last edited by magiciantom; Tue Aug 21, 2012, 02:54 AM.

Well,those hyper turbo's ask for high variance.In my opinium,hyper turbo 6max satt is mostly gambling and being lucky all the time.About bankroll-management:I prefer to have 150buy-ins for that.

Good luck buddy !

Comment

Just what you asked for from spacegravy.

Good luck
      Doug
      Last edited by TOO2COO; Sun Aug 26, 2012, 08:14 PM. Reason: Fixing Link
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.