PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1 tournys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 tournys

Hi all, I'm only going to deposit $15 and grind the $1 tourny's

What sort of stratagy should I be looking at here?

A 15$ bankroll isn't big enough for 1$ tourneys. I reccomend you play 10 or 25 cent SNGs.

Comment

Great read man, very intresting. I'm currently in a $1.15 Knockout tourny, feel free to trail me if you like.

User name 0Magic14

Comment

Hi 0Magic14!

For using proper bankroll management, a player should have 100 buy-in's for whatever level of tourney that they are playing. This will allow them to withstand a variance swing without busting their bankroll.

With $15 then I would be playing 10 cent tourneys and quarter tourneys, where my average buy-in between them is 15 cents, as that is what I would be properly bankrolled for.

John (JWK24)
        Last edited by JWK24; Tue Aug 14, 2012, 06:05 PM. Reason: typo
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi JK, thanks mate. I won a few Sngs brining my BBR to $25. taking a brake at the mo. I got knocked out b4 payouts on that bounty and won $2 from the bounty also

so BR is now $27

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.