PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

live game hands scenario 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live game hands scenario 2

i used my rebuy and got back in the game
    a few hands later

all fold round to me
    my position BUTTON holding AQ offsuit raise 2.5 bb to 500

SB calls
    BB calls
    flop is 9s Qs 5h
    SB checks
    BB checks
    i continue bet 500
    SB folds
    fishy BB shoves and has me covered,
    however i hold top pair top kicker
    again i call the all in
    BB turns over 10,8 offsuit
    river is A
    flop is J
    and i got busted by the straight,again pokerstove has me a massive fav in this situation,so did i play correctly and was just unlucky or should i be folding in these positions

Hey milehigh This is a little similar to previous live game post, because again we have a monster holding on the flop and we get unfortunate Again stack sizes would be cool to know but again it's not a big deal because unless we are 100's of bb's deep we wouldn't be folding to the bb's shove. This is the perfect scenario and you played the hand correctly. If the bb is an extremely loose/crazy undpredictable player I would be calling his shove with as little as Q10o. On this wet board it is likely we are going to get action from at least 1 of the 2 players from the blinds, so when we c bet 500 chips I am going to be crossing my fingers for one of these guys to give me action. Well played, it doesn't seem to of been your night lol. Better luck next time umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.