PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerSchoolOnline-Knockout festival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerSchoolOnline-Knockout festival

So,it is said that its only for pokerschoolonline members.So that means i can participate or do i need to do some surveys and stuf? PS:Tournament starts in 3 hours.Help pls,ty

Originally posted by MaxInTheDeep View Post
    So,it is said that its only for pokerschoolonline members.So that means i can participate or do i need to do some surveys and stuf? PS:Tournament starts in 3 hours.Help pls,ty
    Hey MaxInTheDeep, Nice to meet you! You need a PokerSchoolOnline members ticket and you get this by passing the Core Quiz. Once you pass the quiz it could take up to 48 hours for your ticket to arrive in your PokerStars account. You can check this by going to the PokerStars lobby and selecting requests > tournament tickets. The good news is that once you have it it stays with you forever and you can use it for many exclusive PokerSchoolOnline tournaments and promotions. Check out this link, it will help you find your way around the site here: Good luck in the games! Raiser umbup:

Comment

I finshed it,i think i got the ticket,ty :P But does this refers to PokerSchool Premier skill league? Or that is something for more experienced players?
      Last edited by MaxInTheDeep; Mon Jul 30, 2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

hey max, the ticket allows you to play in pso events I beleive. The premier league as to be qualified for.

Look up the open skill league or premier league qualifier.

hope this helps.

Comment

As holdem says, the ticket does not qualify you to play in the premier league.

This link will give you more information.

Regards, and good luck,

Tony

Comment

Ah,i see.So i perform well in Premier league qualifier,and then i can play in premier league.Ty guys so much,all your posts were very helpful. Cheers

Comment

PSO ticket

Earning your PSO ticket qualifies you for the Open Skill league end of the month prizes. You can also enter the Qualifier league tournaments. You have to qualify for the Premier league by finishing high enough in the above leagues. You can see all the details here.

The PSO ticket also lets you participate in other events, suchas the upcoming Flame series of tournaments, and the knockout festival.

Good luck
              Doug
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.