PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STT $ 1,50, 66, Can I fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STT $ 1,50, 66, Can I fold?

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Folding in this situation seems very bad. What do you think about? Should I use a range more tight?

Hi ahcrata! With 66 here from late position, I'm going to make a standard open raise to 500. I want to make standard raises to help conceal the strength of my hand. I start for blinds lower than 100/200 at 3BB+1BB for each limper, then at that level, I lower my open raises to 2.5BB+1BB for each limper. The standard raise here also is not over 1/3 of my stack, so I'm not pot committed, so if I miss, I can get away from a losing hand. Due to this, I do not want to shove and would like to play after the flop, hopefully from being in position, as I'm in late position to start with. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.