PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT strategy improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT strategy improvements

Hi guys,

I am looking to improve my all round MTT game and strategy. My game just now is ok although I play too tight to make it to finals tables, or if i do i have very little chips to make an impact. Does anyone have any good links on how to improve or establish good spots to gain more chips??

All help greatly appreaciated.

Ryan

Hi Ryan! The first place that I'd look into would be the video section, especially any of the MTT tourney reviews or sessions that any of the trainers were playing live. As the tourneys go on, a player needs to open up their ranges in position and they will be a great help for this situation. I used to be that way too when I started playing tourneys, so I understand where you're coming from on it. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The CHEWME and Chris Moneymaker Vids are really good.
      Rob.

Comment

Thanks for the reply dude

Comment

Originally posted by RobinQQQ View Post
          The CHEWME and Chris Moneymaker Vids are really good.
          Rob.
          I watched on the of Moneymaker vids one time. Soo good. Could not stop laughing at his reactions. Learned quite a bit though. And was thoroughly entertained.

"Aww, man. Ok. Uhhh, Matt? Ummm, I can see we are seriously going to have some issues here." -Chris Moneymaker.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.