PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RANK GAME STATS Open League?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANK GAME STATS Open League?

As u can see by my own recorded stat's i have very/close even ranks? but many prem hand busted as few others but thats in 5500 (Abouts) and below!
    (for this month, last month i had 4 great starts then AA etc busted , with out waiting till 1440plce(+)(out of 10000 OP per game& 100,000+ per month)
    how can this be reversed, i have alot of similar ranks, just wondering can u see why im getting this and just by ranks is there anything i can improve( just by rank Stats/game place's)

Thank you Ad, All thee Best: thumbup:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Jun 08, 2012, 06:12 PM.
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi 0HighTimes0! There really isn't much that one can tell from this (except that it doesn't look like there are too many really early busts and if there are any, I hope they were with premium hands, QQ+). The key to look at really are the hand histories, to see if there were any situations that were missed or misplayed. Hope this helps.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"if there are any, I hope they were with premium hands, QQ+" yeap just at guess id say its about 2/3 or +50% that my AA/KK/QQ be win/losing and usually at worst times (before + points about 2400 rank) on river mostly, flush's / straights. Just that as people that played OpenLeague know alot OPérs, play with just about any cards, so I cant complain i do win them more than average at times Its, just waiting for prem hand then getting it busted just sucks LOL, as thee mind thinks of bad beats than, times do win with them All thee best umbup: TY and take care
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.