PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100K Freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100K Freeroll

Hello guys need some advice here. I am in the tourney atm with chips stack 59k and blinds are 500/1k so i'm ok for now, should I play TAG or try to bully?

you can follow me if you want. user name 0Magic14

Hi 0Magic14! For me, it would totally depend on the table and how everyone at it's playing. Getting that many chips that early though, I'd be looking at what my flop% is, because I'd tend to think that it's way higher than normal (15-20% range). If I'm playing too many hands, then I'll give back the chips as fast as I got them. Good luck.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey thanks, I've ben doing what you said been playing TAG now since late stages I've got 180k stack table playing very loose. I've done very well to get where I am I was up against 21k people

1st place is $350 so would be nice made a sick hand had A4S all called floped the nuts 3 people went all in dream come true lol

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.