PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't complain about AA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't complain about AA

here's proof AA is good PokerStars Hand #81596249007: Tournament #571202602, $0.23+$0.02 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2012/06/06 18:54:28 ET Table '571202602 2' 9-max Seat #3 is the button Seat 1: U_no_winXme (1885 in chips) Seat 2: forest534 (1595 in chips) Seat 3: gallanonim88 (3800 in chips) Seat 4: Kriegowski (1070 in chips) Seat 5: Jack.Q.K.A.S (2266 in chips) Seat 6: igopuh (2015 in chips) Seat 7: sup3rflop (3510 in chips) Seat 8: Chris1651973 (3155 in chips) Seat 9: dopplerboyf5 (1440 in chips) Kriegowski: posts small blind 50 Jack.Q.K.A.S: posts big blind 100 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to dopplerboyf5 [As Ah] igopuh: folds sup3rflop: folds Chris1651973: calls 100 dopplerboyf5: raises 300 to 400 U_no_winXme: raises 1485 to 1885 and is all-in forest534: folds gallanonim88: folds Kriegowski: calls 1020 and is all-in Jack.Q.K.A.S: folds Chris1651973: folds dopplerboyf5: calls 1040 and is all-in Uncalled bet (445) returned to U_no_winXme *** FLOP *** [Qd 4s 2h] *** TURN *** [Qd 4s 2h] [7s] *** RIVER *** [Qd 4s 2h 7s] [6c] *** SHOW DOWN *** dopplerboyf5: shows [As Ah] (a pair of Aces) U_no_winXme: shows [Td Ts] (a pair of Tens) dopplerboyf5 collected 740 from side pot Kriegowski: shows [9c 9s] (a pair of Nines) dopplerboyf5 collected 3410 from main pot Kriegowski finished the tournament in 25th place *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 4150 Main pot 3410. Side pot 740. | Rake 0 Board [Qd 4s 2h 7s 6c] Seat 1: U_no_winXme showed [Td Ts] and lost with a pair of Tens Seat 2: forest534 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: gallanonim88 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: Kriegowski (small blind) showed [9c 9s] and lost with a pair of Nines Seat 5: Jack.Q.K.A.S (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 6: igopuh folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: sup3rflop folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: Chris1651973 folded before Flop Seat 9: dopplerboyf5 showed [As Ah] and won (4150) with a pair of Aces umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Personally I never complain about AA, even when I'm losing with it, It's the best starting hand you can have. One win doesn't really prove much, but thanks for posting the positive side of the equation, we see the bad beats with aces WAY too often lol.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

The only problem with AA is that it comitts you to action and any two cards can beat it! Think my record is 6 in a row (losing with) and that was all in one sitting! But the flip side is, as said, it is the best starting hand if not the best finishing!!! Folding post flop is so hard to do....

Comment

a few years back on FullTilt my record for losing with AA was 53 in a row all i n the space of less than a week

Comment

you can not complain about aa when you do not get the hand very often
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

What most do is shove, all the time. You can't do that. There are times when shoving works but there are times when a 4x raise is the better play. That is what some of the players still don't understand.

Comment

Mmmmm...
              Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
              umbup:
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice hand Wikked76umbup: Thats what im talking about.

Comment

This 1 time yes, but Ive ever got AAs sucked out by 27o.. lol
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

my aces hold up alot of the time but it seems they are cracked in crucial spots deep in a tourney or when someones pushed all in in front of me. Maybe i remember them more like people say but am i the only one whos picked up aces 9 handed and the whole table has folded this happens alot mostly cash games on several skins not just pokerstars and imo its to even the statistics up.

Comment

Easy fold? lol 2 hands lata
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.