PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9man 100/200 QJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9man 100/200 QJ

Hello,

I recall Spacegravy saying that pushing with QJ in any position with less than 7 (i think) big blinds is plus EV. But Sit & go Wizard doesn't seem to agree. I have to edit the stack down to 640 to get Sit & Go wizard to suggest Push. Weird, or is Sit & Go Wizards ranges just a mess?

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6387761

Hi Quadrun! I'm more used to MTT's that single tables and due to that don't use S&G wizard, but with less than 5BB, I'm looking to shove any pair, ace, broadway, especially suited... and any hand that I'm going to get involved in, I'm shoving. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.