PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mtt vid beginner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mtt vid beginner

HI guys,

Which videos of pokerschool do i have to watch? Like everything to know about mtt ,but also about odds,fold equity etc ...
    Btw,I really sux at heads-up ....I play tight ,but when i play with those cards,it will always fold by my opponent,any tips or help?

Thanks for help !
    Last edited by hbhuang341; Sun Apr 29, 2012, 04:50 PM.

I think spacegravy's videos are the best place to start.

Comment

Hi hbhuang! Honestly, all of them will help, especially the theory ones. After watching those, then I'd go into the videos from the pros and trainers on the types of games that you are going to play and also the session reviews from those types of tourneys. For HU play, there are videos on this from Andre (HoRRoR77) in the video section. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

For future viewers i wouldnt advise that you view videos from pokerstars only you can google other pokersites that have academies they all help
        im not all that great but i hv never deposited planning on doing so soon so my results are in freerolls
        i hv been to 3 final tables 1 PSL and two hubbles and had many other descent results along the way

i have been to so many pokersites pokerstars is the best so all im saying is visit the academies of the other sites and get different views on how to play and try to get your own style of play based on all u hv collected
        i.e pokerstars say play tight at first
        pokersite number two says try to see as many flops as possible cheaply
        so from that u can open your range of hands in position to see flops cheaply

Comment

correction

i guess i didnt realise the page two of mtts so i found it inconclusive thus my earlier statement so the mtt videos here covers up everything basically

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.