PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would i still lose this hand on the river??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would i still lose this hand on the river??

it may be a dumb question but its 5:30am and I'm at the end of a 12 hour session.. this is fairly deep in the money of the 1.10 4k guarantee..

Yes and a good fold to boot.

He has 888JJ while you would have had 88877.

You only use your best 5 cards.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi austerror! Yes, if you would have stayed in the hand, you'd have lost. To determine which full house is higher is based first on the card rank for the 3, then the two that match. opp 1: 888AK (trip 8's) opp 2: 888JJ (8's full of J's) you: 88877 (8's full of 7's) opp 2's hand is best, yours is 2nd best and opp 1 is the worst. Hope this helps.umbup: John (JWK24) P.S. Great fold preflop.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thats what i thought.. but brain was a bit slow.. thanks guys i finished in 85th, got to attached to A10s and ran into AK.. oh well i thought i played pretty well till that point..

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.