PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50c 45 man (turbo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50c 45 man (turbo)

Down to 11 players, is this a good shove here, I had just shoved the hand before aswell.

Hi darkmajik! One question I'd have. What chip position were you in? In top 7, near top 7 or outside it? If I'm inside the top 7 and since I shoved the hand before, I'm going to muck 33 here. If I hadn't shoved the hand before, I would be more likely to shove, but with 33 I'd rather have the opps have a better chance of folding. Normally when I shove multiple hands in a row, I want to have the better hand the second time, as I'm likely to get called lighter. With 33, if I'm called, best case, I'm in a race. Although with this size stack, it's definitely a shove/fold for me. If I need chips to get into the top 7, then I'm going to shove with 33 here and hope that I'm in a race and not dominated by someone behind me. I'd rather be open-shoving from late position, but if I need chips, I'll do what I can to try to get enough chips to first get ITM, then take down the tourney. I'd also be more likely to shove here IF the big stack at the table had already folded, as I'd be looking to take chips from the lower stacks, as they'd be more likely to fold to me. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks John, I think i was around the top 7 maybe like between 6-9 place, these turbos been killing me the last few days lol.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.