PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some assistance !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some assistance !

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    hi, can you guys tell me the things that went wrong ?

I'm just folding PF, Q9o is not a great hand to be playing with. Min raising only induces callers, you need to beef it up to 200. If you do raise, you need to ask yourself the likelyhood of a caller especially the other guy who limped pre flop. If any of your 3 players with chips in the pot calls a lot of raises pre then your raise is just futile. Q9o doesn't go well on a flop with many callers. The only advantage you have here is position. You can represent something even if you've entirely missed the flop.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi slfmd4life!

I'd like to help, but there's no data in the replayer, so I can't see the hand. Please put the data back in or post the hand history and I'll be glad to help.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.