PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short of time? Play Heads Up STTs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short of time? Play Heads Up STTs!

Heads Up play seems to me to be the purest form of poker combat. It is a one on one fight of skill, aggression and nouse - plus a lot of psychological mindplay, between just two combatants, (a bit like boxing or chess or marriage...) And it can save a hell of a lot of time. Please - just in case anybody is tempted - I do not require hand analysis.... Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Fri Apr 06, 2012, 01:15 AM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Hope you put in your notes he was a luckbox fish.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
      Hope you put in your notes he was a luckbox fish.
      I must be a fish too.
      I would snap call that shove with JJ every time

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
        I must be a fish too.
        I would snap call that shove with JJ every time
        Yes that is a no fold hand at heads up first hand against unknown opp.

Just saying it saved time..

Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Typical race....hope you get this in your favor in a big tourney, Ed!

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

....sometimes it gets easy Now - Heads Up - its a great game and my Opp here had me on the ropes several times - I got lucky but there was a lot more interesting stuff than taking it down with the big monster hand. I recommend you all take your stuff to the Heads Up tables and see how you roll there - it is an education in itself - I wish they had fifty cent or dollar games but you need $1.50 just now. There is very good training available here - and my mantra is keep improving - be that from shyte to pish, or pish to rank, or rank to full on frickin genius, Take care all Edddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.