PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aggressive big stacks and folding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggressive big stacks and folding

In MTT's I consistently see big stacks calling down against top pair solely with the intention of bluffing when a scary draw comes out (flush, Straight). So how do you know when to fold in these situations? As Well as how to deal with these aggressive big stacks in general during mid play?

Hi IMI777! The way that I try to deal with aggressive big stacks is to not play many hands against them and only play premium hands and when I do get one, I want the big stack to double me. Most of the time, players that get huge stacks by playing very loose and aggressive will give their big stack away as quickly as they got the chips and when I do hit a premium hand, I want to get doubled. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.