PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50c turbo 45mans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50c turbo 45mans

No reads whatsoever..

Hi nee0903 I like your raise sizing preflop to punish the limpers and I wouldn't make it anymore than 350 to go. So the button calls our 350 preflop raise with 1385 chips and everybody else folds. Now the problem here is that the pot is extremely bloated which is no fault of yours, the villains call here on the button is horrendous regardless of his hole cards. You decide to bet/fold a board of 9A8 which in the long run will produce a negative outcome for us given the stack size of your opponent. You bet 425 and fold to his all in shove of what would cost you 606 chips. So we are getting 5/1 odds on the call and it is likely for us to have villain beat at least 20% of the time so this is a call. I dont like check folding the flop given our opponents awkward stack size so I would bet/call in this spot and would expect it to be +ev. I hope this helped and GL umbup:

Comment

Thanks that definitely helped..

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.