PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micromillion $11 Level 37

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micromillion $11 Level 37

I have been folding these types of hands at times against min raises... Comments please...

re post

yeah set mining can be profitable but you would be all in preflop after a large raise and a call,id be folding too but im no expert

Comment

Hi PinoyVictim! Instead of a min-raise, there are two shoves before me here. To see if I should call, I need to evaluate the hand equity vs the pot equity. I put 44 vs these ranges into pokerstove (any pair/broadway/suited ace and a top 10% hand for the overshove). With no reads on the opps, I'll try these ranges. Reads would help, as the opp's ranges could be wider or tighter. I get 28.5% equity. To call, I need to put 457525 into a pot that will be 1,516,915 (30%). The pot equity is higher, so I'm going to fold here and look for a better spot, especially if the opps could be playing tighter, as the tighter their range is, the less hand equity that I'll have. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.