PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5.50 micro millions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5.50 micro millions

this ones in early to middle stage
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    pretty straight forward i hit a flop with a lot of draws and made a decision that this hand would get me itm or busted out,it worked out well for me,though i was not keen gettin it in only on a draw with all the action,any thoughts ? my reason for playing this and folding the set in my other evaluation request,is only because of the stage the tournament was at good or bad play/decision?
    Last edited by milehigh0874; Fri Mar 16, 2012, 07:50 PM. Reason: add info

Hi milehigh! To call the opp's flop shove, I'll need to put 10854 into a pot that will be 30108 (36%). I have 9 outs to the flush and 3 more to a striaght, so 12 outs. For only the turn card only, my hand equity is 24%. Due to the hand equity being lower, I do not want to call here. If I shove, then I'm guaranteed to see both the turn and river cards, which will double my hand equity to 48%. If anyone calls my shove, I will not have more than 48% invested into the pot, so a shove will be a +EV play. Due to these numbers, I'm going to shove the flop, instead of calling the first shove and then calling the overshove. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.